Thursday, September 21, 2006

We Survived Three Weeks of Parenthood!

It was quite unbelievable that we actually survived the entire three weeks of parenthood. In a weird way, we were glad that our parents were not here to help...you cannot imagine how much we have learnt for this past few weeks, having to learn and do everything by ourselves! The learning curve is definitely a geometrical progression.
Many thanks to all our dear family and friends' advices and prayers!
Pardon my "stupid proud new dad" attitude, but I just can't help but to share with you three more pictures before I hit the sack...

"I am the Zhao Cai Mao (the Cat statue typical in Japanese/Chinese restaurant to bring good luck/money to the store)" post:
"Ok ok, I surrender lah!":
"I am Simba the little LION KING! ROARRRR!!!!":

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of Ian and his expressions! I'm glad you two are having so much fun as parents.