Thursday, September 07, 2006

Free Ipod Nano 2G!

Finally Ian the taukeh is sound asleep now. Taking a break from the baby, I was surfing the internet for good deals, as any cheapo Penang Lang would do, and came across this fantastic good deal. Yup it is a free Ipod Nano 2G if you have $10k to be put in some investment account for at least 9 months, while earning some gain or interest at the same time. Make sure you read all the fine prints before making the plunge!

Thanks to financial deals websites like Fatwalllet and Moneyblog, this is the second time I see a good deal to get free Ipod. I got my free Ipod nano the first time I saw the opportunity, from NY Jets Credit Card. But that was only 1G. Grr....too bad I already opened the Ameritrade account when they have free Palm Treo 650 to give away...a second Ipod with 2G will be good!

p/s: happy birthday dearest sis wei wei!

No comments: