Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hot Babe Pictures!

Yup, it was hot in Houston alright, almost 93°F outside. The air condition did not help much, but I can already foresee the next month's energy bill to be the highest we ever had. Thanks to the Texas Power to Choose website, we have just made the switch from the extremely expensive Reliance to Gexa Energy. I will do another review in may be three months time and hopefully I will be able to post the comparison analysis.
Anyway, back to our little subject today. I was trying out my Contax AX with Fuji Superia ISO 1600 fast speed film. Much to my dismay, contrary to the advertised fine grain, I found the grain on the film was a little too much for my taste. However I do admit that it provides excellent photo opps especially in our low lited rooms. After a while I got used to the graininess and in fact found that the high grain gives the photos a special aura.
Here're some pictures that I have tested with the film:
This is Pearl's favourite:
This is my favourite. Some how I like to see how he yawns. May be because I am soooo sleepy :Taken with a 16mm Fisheye:Taken with Contax Macro Tube:One of my favourite moments, when Ian's tiny hands tightly gripped my fingers:
Pearl's mom was commenting on Ian's finger, "Wah very long, very "eu-siu" (elegant in hokkien) , can be pianist next time". I was secretly hoping Ian would become a rock guitarist instead :p
Foot massage using thumb only. Even our thumbs are much larger than his toes!The "THING", that many new parents dare not touch, afraid that it might cause pain, infection, bleeding etc. We were glad that Ian's dropped off in about two weeks. Now we can bathe him in water! It will be fun. Will post the video next time :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's great to hear that you're now new parents. I hope you're adjusting well. Welcome to the world baby Ian.

Thanks for stopping by my site. You have some nice pics...and some nice gear. It would be fun to compare notes sometime on photography.