Sunday, May 17, 2009

Squirrel in the Park

I have recently rediscovered one of the lenses in my collection, the classic Vivitar Series 1 105mm Macro f2.5. This lens has a cult status now, and had great followers during its production. It is a great macro and portrait lens, and still have avid fans till now (me included!).

I am having fun with this lens mounted on my 350D via a Haoda adapter, and for this series and the following two series, and I was using my Contax Softar I filter.

Picture of squirrel taken at a park close to our home while we brought little Ian out to the playground. The curious little creature was muching on some pine seeds, and oblivious of the person with the large lens :)

The first picture was edited using Picasa's soft focus, and the second one was slightly modified using simple Picasa tools as well.


No comments: