Thursday, July 26, 2007

Expressions

Ian is growing up way too fast. I want to slow down the clock because each day passed is another day that is behind us. I find myself dragging to go to work every Monday, not wanting to leave Ian at home for a long 12 hour day. It is also more difficult for Ian to see me leave on Monday mornings. Everyday, I look forward to getting home and every week, I look forward to the weekend because I get to spend 2 whole days with him. Oh yes, Ian waved goodbye to me for the first time yesterday. As always, he refused to wave again when I ask him to do so :)
Whenever I take a break at work, I will pull up some of his pictures, just to help me get by. Following are some pictures of my baby.
Ian's naughty look
Eyes that make me give in
He does not like to wear a cap
He loves to observe others' eyes
Ian is pretty gung-ho although he may not look so...like his hairstyle?
Feeding Ian is not as easy as depicted in this picture...it takes lots and lots of patience
His favourite position - standing and climbing, even on the wall
Innocent smile
Flirtatious smile

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CS Junior is growing up beautifully! Can tell you are madly in love with him !

Hope everything is fine with you and your family. I just got back from a Hokkaido trip 2 weeks back.Love the place and will prob go back again

bh(aka leeyang)