Friday, July 03, 2009

Who am I?

Lately, I have had to fill in some forms where I had to state my profession and what industry do I work in. I still find it a bit peculiar to state "homemaker" as my profession and "home" as the industry I work in even though I have stayed home for 7 months. I guess a little part of me still long for the work life I had. I figure I will get used to those terms soon, after all, I have worked for 10 years before making this huge step to stay home. I do enjoy and cherish every minute I have at home, and I will always put my family and kids first (no offense to other working moms).

My belly is growing and I feel that I am out of room. I have been nesting for a while and the nesting feeling is growing ever stronger as there are only 6.5 weeks left until our 2nd baby joins us. This baby is even more active than Ian was in my womb. I can't wait to meet her.

Here are some pictures taken one afternoon. When he sees the camera, he either runs away, covers his face or make some silly faces when I ask him to smile for me.

How mischievous

I like this one

Acting cute

Silly face for the camera

1 comment:

funmama said...

Cute facial expression!