Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Cookie Time

This afternoon was a pretty slow one, so I decided to bake some oatmeal cookies with Ian. The recipe stated "beat well" twice but I did not get to do that because Ian was the chef. The cookies turned out great even without beating well.

Ian is not a great fan of eating but with odd things such as cookie dough, he dives for it. It must be the sweetness that he likes. Though I had a bunch of clean up to do after that, it was fun for both of us.

Ian secretly munching on the cookie dough while I was measuring other ingredients




I even got him to act cute and smile for the camera because I told him that he had to stop eating the cookie dough if he didn't, hehehe.

I had to wrap things up quickly or I wouldn't have any cookie dough left to bake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to make mummy to do the same activity as you. It looks fun. I will bake you cookies when you are visiting us next time.

Meredith