Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Little Love Drama (part I)

Disclaimer:
This is a fiction, the story and all characters are merely the author's imagination during one of his many day dreams. Parents of the characters please don't kill me. 本故事純屬虛構,如有雷同,實屬巧合。

Long long time ago in a kingdom far far away...there was a little princess who loved to eat pau (for non-Hokkien speakers, pau is the flour-made bun in her hand).
One day, she met a young price who was holding a delicious bak pau in his hand (Hokkien: bak = meat).
Almost immediately, she set her eyes intensely on the bak pau, and fell in love with it.
Little princess:"Oh is that the famous Aunt P's bak pau you are holding?"
Little prince:"Well yes my dear, how do you know this is an Aunt's P bak pau?"
Little princess:"Because it is my favorite of all the paus!"
Little prince:"Really? Me too! Hey, would you like visit the pau store with me?"
Little pricess:"I would be delighted!"
.......
And then from there on they started their little friendship through their mutual love for the pau.
Day and night, the little prince and princess spent a lot of time together, visiting various types of pau stores and discussing about the paus. Slowly they got to know better of each other, and their conversation went beyond the paus.
They started to discovered other common interests they had, such as their love for drum, police car and dismantled wooden car.
Before they knew it, the seeds of love had been planted in their little hearts.
One day, the little prince thought of a brilliant idea.
Little Prince:"My dear lady, I had suddenly conjured up an excellent idea!"
Little Princess:"Oh tell me! Tell me! My dear prince!"
Little Prince:"Why don't we hop onto my red little sports car and we'll drive to the end of the world while enjoying our pau?"
Little Princess:"Oh that is such a wonderful idea! I am really looking forward to that never-ending road trip now!"
So there they went, hopped onto the little prince's red little sports car. The flashy sports car was bought by the prince's father for his birthday. It was a very expensive car indeed, with a steep price tag of $85 after discount from Walmart. After the King got the car for the prince, his highness got a scolding from her majesty the Queen, who also happened to be the financial minister, for spending too much from their royal budget.
Anyway, back to the little prince and princess...
They were very excited and happy about taking their first ever road trip together, and they dreamed of many places to visit. To prepare for the long journey, the little princess had even brought a long a water bottle in case they were thirsty.There they went passing by many famous landmarks within the prince's kingdom, such as the mysterious fireplace and the white study table.
In fact they were so happy that the little prices started to sing many love songs to his little princess.


One day during their road trip, they came upon an ancient sacred church. Feeling shy yet excited, the little princess invited the little prince into the holy church for a little prayer.
Little Princess:"My dear prince, would you come with me to the church and pray alongside with me?"
Little Prince:"Why yes my dear...but may I know what are you praying for?"
Little Princess:"Before answering your question, let me ask you this...do you love me?"
Little Prince:"Yes of course, my dear, with all of my heart! In fact I blame my love for you on your dad, who is a thief!"
Little Princess:"What nonsense! My dad is a KING!"
Little Prince:"Why then had he stolen all the stars in the sky and put them into your lovely eyes?"
Little Princess (shy):"Oh my lovely prince...Alright then, if you really love me, let's go into this church now, and we shall ask for the pastor to bless our love and...and our marriage..."
Little Prince (startled):"WHAT?! MARRIAGE?! What do you mean?"
Little Princess (shocked):"What do you mean WHAT MARRIAGE?! OUR Marriage!! I knew it! I knew it! You don't love me anymore!"
Little Prince:"Oh no, that's not what I mean...just that I think we have just started, and we are not really there yet...I mean...I mean we are too young to talk about that right? I am barely two!"
Little Princess (growling):"All men are the same! I HATE you!! Wah...."
And with that the crying little princess ran away from the little prince...leaving the little prince stunned and wondered what had just happened.
Slowly, the little prince started to understand what had happened, and remorsed deeply for his stupidity and harsh response towards the love of his life.
Realizing that he could not possibly let go of the only princess he found to share all his love for paus, and to whom he had given all his love, the little prince rushed out frantically to look for his little princess...
"Go away paparazzi!" Shouted the panic little prince, annoyed by the paparazi who had found out about their break up.
The little prince ran all around in search of his beloved little princess, yet the little princess was no where to be seen...the little prince started to fear that he might have lost the love of his life forever, and tears of regret started to flow down his cheeks.
Then all of a sudden, the sky brightened up and the little prince saw his beautiful princess standing right before his eyes!
"My dear...." The little prince wanted to shout his heart out for his love, however now he noticed that beside his love stand a dashing, tall, dark and handsome Prince of the Yee Kingdom. And to his absolute dismay, the little prince noticed that the little princess was holding onto his hand!!
Shocked beyond words, the little prince fell short of calling out to his little princess, while the little princess seemed ignorant of his presence, and apparently had her eyes focused entirely on the little Prince of Yee.
"What should I do now?" Wondered the heart-broken little prince.
Would the little prince give up? Would he win back the love of his life?
A Little Love Drama shall be continued...Till then, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Joseph&Hsing said...

hahahahahahaha....
CS, you're so creative!!!
All the photos match w/ the words you wrote...
hahahhahahahaha.......
can't wait for 續集... :p