Monday, March 19, 2007

My New Toy!

Finally I took the plunge into the digital SLR...and got my budget approval for Canon Rebel XT (a.k.a 350D). Though an entry level DSLR, the quality surprises me. Most likely it was the Carl Zeiss manual lens that I used (with a C/Y-EOS e-adapter from Mr. Haoda Fu). Most pictures were taken with CZ 35-70mm at f3.4 (56-112mm with the x1.6 factor)...except...err...the last picture.
Ian's Play Room

Ian's Cute Hair Style

Ian's Makan Time (got green peas?)
And...
...Last but not least...
(...drum roll...)
...Ian's first Adult-Rated Poo-Poo!!

4 comments:

jxloo said...

Ahha. Seangkor I spotted another similarity of this baby and you. He has the father's sexy tummy; that six-pack-in-one deal.

David C. Ng said...

I don't even want to ask why Ian's poo poo is on the bath tub.
BTW, he looks really mild at the dinner table. Wait until he turns into Superboy! Then every meal would be a real battle for supremacy. Evil Papa vs Superboy.

Anonymous said...

Ya, why is Ian pooing in the bath tub????

Unknown said...

oi, bro, still using the same Gitzo we bought in singapore? wahahhahhaha.... cool. nice pix!!!!

i am using a humble CZ Planar too.